BUT, no matter what form these buzzards may take,
the pain we experience is universal.
Take a Peek at the Chapter Titles:
1. When Your World Crumbles, You Don't Have to be One of the Crumbs
(You Can Survive Your Situation)
2. Life is Full of Uncertainty...But I Could be Wrong About That
(Gaining Confidence in Tough Times)
3. God Created the World in Six Days and Did Not Once Ask for My Advice!
(Letting God Take Control of the Situation)
4. Hold the Phone! Can't We Talk About This First, Lord?
(God Uses Testing Times as Building Times)
5. When the Fountain of Youth Has Rusted
(Learning to Cope With Life's Challenges)
6. Don't Take My Plate Just Yet; I'm Getting Up Enough Courage to Finish the Broccoli
(Surviving the Lean and Mean Times)
7. Everything Isn't Relative; I've Also Got Some Good Friends
(Good Relationships Help Us Through Tough Times)
8. Help, I've Fallen and I Don't Want to Get Up
(Settling the Issues That Hinder Healing)
9. I Know I Am Lost, But the Scenery is Spectatcular!
(Finding the Purpose in the Problem)
10. The Undertaker May Be Smiling; But God's Not Finished With Me Yet
(Finding Hope Above the Hardship)
(c) Stan Toler